Building outstanding teams.
Fully aligned teams have clear structures and assigned roles, measurable goals, and strategic direction. High performing teams go beyond this to really focus on relationships, communication and trust.
Trust is the basis of all team working and without it things can quickly fall down.
In this workshop, we use the ‘Five Dysfunctions of a Team’ by Patrick Lencioni to look at the different levels of team work.
- Learn the importance of encouraging trust and vulnerability in your team which can allow for psychological safety
- Encourage open and healthy communication, including constructive feedback and even conflict on ideas
- Understand ways they can bring teams together by taking time to really understand one another
- Embrace mistakes as learning opportunities and become more agile in terms of seeing failure as a journey towards becoming better
- Learn the ways to make their teams more resilient in times of change and disruption
- Discover the pitfalls that your team may face and the fundamental causes of team failure